Join LMHA Today!For over 50 years the LMHA has represented the manufactured housing industry before the Louisiana State Legislature and local governments. The Louisiana Manufactured Housing Association is constantly seeking ways to both protect and promote our industry by pursuing proper recognition and treatment of manufactured housing by those outside our industry.
Our Association feels it is of paramount importance to be involved in the legislative process. We work to aid the passage of bills beneficial to the manufactured housing industry and to defeat the ones that are negative and/or detrimental.
Can you afford to ignore an organization that has in the past, and is presently, working for your best interests?
There are many reasons to join LMHA. As Louisiana’s only manufactured housing association, our purpose is to serve our members by offering the following membership benefits:
♦ Politics & Legislation
- Lobbying and advocating for industry issues during state legislative sessions
- Diligent monitoring of legislation in the best interest of the industry
- Relations with political figures and entities and liaisons with government departments and agencies
- Acting as the voice for the Louisiana manufactured housing industry and our members
- Industry Training and Continuing Education programs
- Frequent updates on manufactured housing state and federal laws and the latest industry news
♦ Communication & Promotion
- Industry promotion and support
- Advertising Opportunities for Member Companies
- LMHA Website Members Only Directory Access
- Regular Communication and updates
- Social media resources
- Retailer listings and links on Find a Dealer Page
- LMHA Crawfish Boil every April
- Multi-State Convention every summer at the Beach
- LMHA Annual Meeting in October
- Local Chapter Meetings and Events
To get all of these benefits and more, join today!
|Member Type Name||Annual Dues|
|Manufacturer||$125 per floor|
Sign up with the paper application